Reported Speech Exercise

Change the following sentences into indirect speech. 

1. He said, "I am busy these days." 

2. You said, "I have been living in Mustang for five years."

3. The policeman said, "I caught a thief this morning." 

4. My father said to me, "You should work hard, my son." 

5. She said to me, "How old are you?" 

6. The teacher said to the boy, "Why do the objects fall down?" 

7. My sister said, "When will you come back?" 

8. I said to Mina, "Can you come tomorrow?" 

9."Who lives next door?" he said. 

10. "What happened?" she said. 

11. He said, "Mary, when is the next train?" 

12. "Do you want to go by air or sea?" the travel agent asked. 

13. He said, "Will you be here tomorrow?" 

14. "Would you like to live in Paris?" he asked. 

15. He said, "Lie down, Dinesh." 

16. She said, "Could I see Jack, please?" 

17. "If I were you, I would work hard," I said. 

18. "Why don't you take off your shoes?" he said. 

19. "Do sit down," said my hostess. 

20. "Will you be quite!" she said. 

21. He said, "Don't open the door." 

22. She said, "Let's go out and have some enjoyment." 

23. He said, "What a great idea?" 

24. He said, "Thank you." 

25. She said, "Good luck." 

26. She said, "Congratulations." 

27. The notice said, "Welcome to Jomsom." 

28. She said, "Alas! I am ruined." 

29. He said, "May god bless you." 

30. They said," Hurrah! we won the match." 

Comments

  1. 1= He said that he was busy that day.
    2= You said that you had been living in mustang for five years.
    3= The policeman said that he had caught a thief that morning .
    4= My father told me that 9 should worked hard, his son.
    5= She asked me how you were old.
    6= The teacher asked the boy why the objects do fall down.
    7= My sister said when you will go back.
    8= 9 asked mina if she can go the next day.
    9= He said who next door lived .
    10= She said what happend had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir preposition ko exercise xaina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square