Grammar Practice for Grade 11 Unit 14

Rewrite the sentences below, using must, can't or might/may. 
1. I'm sure they've arrived. 
2. I'm sure she's not having lunch.
3. Perhaps he didn't hear you.
4. I'm sure it hasn't been snowing.
5. Perhaps he wasn't telling the truth.
6. I'm sure you're exhausted. 
7. May be he was delayed.
8. I'm convinced you haven't forgotten my name. 
9. I'm sure I was dreaming. 
10. I'm sure you're imagining things. 
11. It's possible that they're going away.  
12. I'm sure they weren't serious.
13. Obviously he's been kidnapped.
14. Perhaps she's going to ring.
15. I’m sure they were informed.

Comments

  1. The post has an informative view, as you described. Also, it is helpful for a specific purpose. Thanks for this post. Please check out some valuable links for a taxi ride.


    Bharat Taxi
    Taxi Service in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square