Change into Indirect Speech

1. Anu says to Amit, "I will help you to solve your problems. "
2. The teacher says to the students, "You can ask me your questions. "
3. The father says to the daughter, "You must do your work yourself now. "
4. Tom says to Jerry, " You are the most stupid one I have ever seen. "
5. Sohan says to Radha, "I can do anything for you."
6. The teacher says to the students, "You have to do your homework yourself."
7. Sapana said to Sushil, " I will tell you my stroy tomorrow."
8. Chandan says to Sonali, " You must come to my birthday party with your parents."
9. Anamika says, " I am preparing food for all."
10. Smita says to us," I went to the market yesterday. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square