Causative Verbs practice questions

Exercise 
1. The people………the leaders keep their word. (has/ get/ make) 
2. The teacher gets the students…………homework daily. (do/ to do/ done) 
3. We have the mechanics………..our vehicles.( mend/ to mend/ mended) 
4. People get government………..them with jobs.( provide/ to provide/ provided) 
5. I had my car……………….( service/ serviced/ to service) 
6. People have engineers……….their houses( design/ to design/ designed) 
7. I have my coat………….(wash/ to wash/ washed) 
8. They got their photos………….( to take/ take/ taken) 
9. Please have your room………(to clean/ clean/ cleaned) 
10. They got their books……….( print/ to print/ printed) 
11. I have my chest………..(x-ray/ to x-ray/ x-rayed)
12. Ram's grandfather………..a tailor to stitch his trousers.( made/ got / had) 
13. The teacher asked the students to get their hair.( trim/ trimmed/ to trim) 
14. She got the letter……(to type/ typed/ type) 
15 My father got me………in the garden.(dig/ to dig/ dug) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square