Preposition Exercise

Exercise 
1. He was born……..March.(in/ on/ at) 
2. She passed the SEE………2008. ( in/ on/ at) 
3, Our school starts ………7:30. .( in/ on/ at) 
4. We will have finished the work………..2010( in/ on/ by) 
5, I have lived in this village……….2002. .(in/ by/ since) 
6. He is jumping………the floor. ( in/ on/ at) 
7. My school is ………..an office.( in, on/ by) 
8. He dived ………… the river. (in/ into/ at) 
9. My sister divided the apples…….two boys.( among/ between/ to) 
10. My father died……….cancer.(by/ of/ with) 
11. My room is ………the third floor. ( in/ on/ at) 
12. The cat jumped……..the wall. (across/ over/ on) 
13. Small activities may lead the big activities……..the destination of success.(in/ at/ to) 
14. Insects live………the grass.(in/ at / to) 
15. ………..my opinion, Nepal will be developed. ( in/ On/ At) 
16. The students are interested ………singing and dancing. ( in/ on/ with) 
17. I will invite you………..my birthday party. ( in/ on/ at) 
18. The hero died …………..the end of the film. ( in/ on/ at) 
19. I go to restaurants……..the weekends. ( in/ on/ at) 
20. Open and see your book……..page 45. ( in/ on/ at)
21. My car was right……….front of me. ( in/ on/ at)
22. Write your number……the top of the page. ( in/ on/ at) 
23. I am not good…………..football. ( in/ on/ at) 
24. She went to Delhi………..train. (on/ by/ in) 
25. This is known…….me.(by/ to / with) 
26. Sunita is writing an essay……'Birds'.( in/ at / on) 
27. He used to go to university….foot. (on/ in / with) 
28. The fox sat down……the tree.(below/ beneath/ in) 
29. A picture of two kids is hanging……the wall.(on/ in/ over) 
30. She is cutting mangoes…her knife.(by/in/ with)
31. There were so many activities……..the town. ( in/ on/ at) 
32. Amisha is fond…..watching TV.(by/ with/ of) 
33. I prefer tea……coffee. (to/ from/ with) 
34. She fell……the ladder. (of/ off/ from) 
35. Don't laugh ….the poor. ( in/ on/ at) 
36. My brother lived in Kathmandu……………his family. (in/ among/ with) 
37. He lives………Asan in Kathmandu.( in/by/ at) 
38. The lion jumped…….the deer.(on/ upon/ to) 
39. I have to wait for him………..7o'clock.(till/ by/ with) 
40. She always sits…………….me in the classroom.(beside/ besides/ to) 
41. Your painting differs……mine.(with/ from/ by) 
42. Cows feed……grass. (on/ with/ in) 
43. We must not rely…………...others. (on/ with/ in) 
44. The climate is not good……………my health. (at/ for/ to) 
45. The table is made………wood.(by/ with/ of) 
46. This book is useful………me.( to/ for/ by) 
47. Hard work is key…..success.(to/ for / with) 
48. A mouse disappeared……the hole. (into/ through/ to) 
49. The bridge…….the Bagmati river is very nice.(up / over/ above) 
50. The boy is watching………the window.(through/ across/ over) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square