Question Tag Exercise

Complete the following sentences with correct question tags: 
1. Ram will go to market tomorrow,…………………….? 
2. The students play football,……………..? 
3. Rita and Shyam had their lunch,……………….? 
4. Rohit does not go to temple,……………..? 
5. Don't make a noise,…………….? 
6. Somebody is coming here,……………..? 
7. Nobody helped me,…………………? 
8. Everything is in well condition,……………? 
9. None of them are bad,……………..? 
10. You and she did it, …………..? 
11. I am too tired, ……………..? 
12. She'd do it in time, ……………..? 
13. They'd written homework,……………..? 
14. I'd rather go for a walk, ……………..? 
15. You'd better do it,……………..? 
16. There was nothing at all,……………..?
17. This is a book,……………..? 
18. Let us play football,……………..? 
19. Let's play football, ……………..? 
20. All was sold, .. ,……………..? 
21. She's running now, ……………..? 
22. All are well,……………..? 
23. You and I'll go there, ,…………..? 
24. She's writing some poems all the day yesterday, ……………..? 
25. You must keep quiet, ……………..? 
26. Students have to study hard, …………? 
27. Give me a glass of water,……………..? 
28. He hardly talks in English,……………..? 
29.
Let's set the table for dinner, ……………..? 
30. You want to borrow money from me again,……………..? 
31. Let's sing a song, ……………..? 
32. Nobody speaks the truth,……………..? 
33. Linda, along with Tom and Shally, has joined the swimming class,……………..? 
34. Sarala has never been to Pokhara, …………? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square