Conditional Sentence Exercise

Exercise 
1. If they make a noise, they ……. punished. (will be/would be/had been) 
2. If Neeta…… the exam, she will not come to school, (fail/ fails/ failed) 
3. What would you do if you....... (are/was/were) the headmaster? 
4. If I.......... you, I would never be angry with my friends, (had/were/ am) 
5. If you study hard, you........your goal. (could achieve/ achieve/ can achieve) 
6. If it ........... I wouldn’t go there. (rained/ will rain/ had rained) 
7. If you are my real friend, you .......…..me in need. (help/ will help/ helped) 
8. Had he come in time, he.... the bus. (will catch/ would catch/ would have caught) 
9. She would have lost weight if she......fewer sweets. (will eat/ate/had eaten) 
10. If my son ....... here, I would be very happy. (is/ was/ were)
11. Unless you invite her, she…….come. (would/ wouldn't/ won't) 
12. She laughs at you if you……..angry. ( got/ would get/ get) 
13. They can't pass exam unless they………hard. (study, studied/ would study) 
14. If I were you, I………to swim.( learn/ would learn/ would have learned) 
15. If they study hard, they………the exam.( pass/ will pass/ would pass) 

Comments

  1. 1.will be
    2.fails
    3.were
    4.were
    5.can achieve
    6.rained
    7.will help
    8.would have caught
    9.had eaten
    10.was
    11.won't
    12.get
    13. Study
    14.would learn
    15. Will pass

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square