Put an or an in the blanks.

Exercise: 
Fill in the blanks with a or an where necessary
i. I eat …………..mango.
ii. I have ………………..umbrella. 
iii. Amrita is ………useful member in our club. 
iv. My brother drank ……………milk. 
v. It is ….one rupee note. 
vi. I gave …………..orange to my sister. 
vii. She gave me……………….books. 
viii. She is ……………..MBBS doctor. 
ix. I saw …………………monkey near my house. 
x. There is .........house in the jungle. 
xi. Mr. Joshi is …….honorable person. 
xii. New Zealand is …..island. 
xiii. I saw ……………….elephant in the zoo yesterday. 
xiv. There is …..ewe beside him. 
xv. I waited for ……….hour.

Comments

  1. 1a ,2an, 3an, 4a, 5a, 6an, 7a, 8an, 9a, 10a, 11an, 12an, 13an, 14an, 15an.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square