Position of Adverbs Class 11 Page 20

Class 11 ( Page 20)
B. Rewrite the following sentences with the adverbs in the appropriate place.

a. I watch television. (often)

- I often watch television.

b. Have you been to Janakpur? (ever)

- Have you ever been to Janakpur?

c. They play football on Saturdays. (sometimes)

- They sometimes play football on Saturdays.

d. The weather is bad in November. (always)

- The weather is always bad in November.

e. We have fish for dinner. (seldom)

- We seldom have fish for dinner.

f. Pritam doesn't get up before seven. (usually)

- Pritam doesn’t usually get up before seven.

g. I was very tired and I was hungry. (also)

- I was very tired and I was also hungry.

h. Did you enjoy the flight? (both)

- Did you both enjoy the flight?

C. Rewrite the following sentences placing the underlined words in the right position.

a. I never have understood her.

- I have never understood her.

b. We are often invited to the parties.

- We are often invited to the parties.

c. We all were tired, so we all fell asleep.

- We were all tired, so we all fell asleep.

d. Rajan drives always to work.

- Rajan always drives to work.

e. Pradip hardly ever watches television, but he reads newspapers a lot.

- Pradip watches television hardly ever, but he reads newspapers a lot.

f. We enjoyed very much the party.

- We enjoyed the party very much.

g. My brother speaks fluently English.

- My brother speaks English fluently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square