Position of Adverbs Exercise , Class 12 (Page 59)

Class 12 ( Page 59)
B. Put the frequency adverbs in the appropriate place and rewrite the following sentences. 

a. I forget to do my homework. (sometimes) 

- I sometimes forget to do my homework. 

b. My father has touched an alcoholic drink in his life. (never) 

- My father has never touched an alcoholic drink in his life. 

c. My father goes for a walk on Saturdays. (often) 

- My father often goes for a walk on Saturdays. 

d. We go to the movie theatre. (occasionally) 

- We occasionally go to the movie theatre. 

e. My brother is in America. He telephones us. (from time to time) 

- My brother is in America. He telephones us from time to time. 

f. My mother gets up at five o’clock. (always) 

- My mother always gets up at five o'clock. 

g. He does not like alcoholic drinks but takes some wine. (now and then) 

- He does not like alcoholic drinks but takes some wine now and then. 

h. I drink my tea with milk. (generally) 

- I generally drink my tea with milk. 

i. Have you been to Agra? (ever) 

- Have you ever been to Agra? 

j. The restaurant hours vary as it is booked for special events. (frequently) 

- The restaurant hours vary as it is frequently booked for special events. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

My visit to Lumbini

My Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square