Essay on My School

 My School

My school is a beautiful place where I learn many new things. It is near my home. My school has a big building, clean classrooms, and a nice playground. I love going to school every day.

My teachers are kind, helpful, and friendly. They teach us with love and care. They help us when we do not understand our lessons. I respect all my teachers.

My school has many students. I have many good friends there. We study, play, and learn together. We also take part in different games and school activities.

Our school has a library with many useful books. We also have a clean garden with beautiful flowers and trees. Our playground is a good place to play football, cricket, and other games.

I am proud of my school. It teaches me good habits, good manners, and useful knowledge. I love my school very much. I always try to keep my school clean and make my teachers proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

Leave this Chanting and Singing : Extra Practice Questions with Answers

कक्षा ११ शिक्षा र विकास एकाइ २शिक्षाका विभिन्न दृष्टिकोणहरू