My Aim in Life Essay
My Aim in Life
Everyone has an aim in life. My aim is to become a teacher. I like teaching because teachers help children learn new things and become good people.
I want to be a kind and helpful teacher. I will teach my students with love and care. I will make my lessons simple and interesting.
A good teacher is patient and hardworking. I will always respect my students. I will help them when they have problems and encourage them to do their best.
To achieve my aim, I will study hard. I will listen to my teachers and read many books. I will also learn new things every day.
I hope to become a good teacher in the future. I want to help poor and needy children get a good education. I will work hard to achieve my aim and make my parents proud.
Comments
Post a Comment