My Best Friend Essay

 My Best Friend

My best friend is Rohan. He is my classmate. He is kind, friendly, and helpful. We sit together in the classroom. I enjoy spending time with him.

Rohan is a good student. He listens to our teachers carefully. He always does his homework on time. He helps me when I find a lesson difficult.

We play together during our free time. We like playing football and cricket. We also read books and share our toys. We never fight with each other.

Rohan always speaks the truth. He respects his teachers, parents, and friends. He is polite and has good manners. I like these good qualities very much.

I am lucky to have a good friend like Rohan. We help and care for each other. I hope our friendship will last forever. I love my best friend very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

Leave this Chanting and Singing : Extra Practice Questions with Answers

कक्षा ११ शिक्षा र विकास एकाइ २शिक्षाका विभिन्न दृष्टिकोणहरू