My Favourite Food: Momos Essay

 My Favourite Food

My favourite food is momo. It is a very tasty and popular food. I love eating momo with my family and friends.

Momo is made with flour, vegetables, or meat. It is usually served with spicy chutney. The smell and taste of momo make me happy.

My mother sometimes makes momo at home. We prepare the dough and filling together. Then we steam the momo until they are soft and ready to eat.

I like momo because it is tasty, soft, and easy to eat. I enjoy it most when it is hot. I also like sharing momo with my family.

Momo is my favourite food. I can eat it at home, in restaurants, or at parties. I always enjoy eating this delicious food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

Leave this Chanting and Singing : Extra Practice Questions with Answers

कक्षा ११ शिक्षा र विकास एकाइ २शिक्षाका विभिन्न दृष्टिकोणहरू