My Favourite Animal
My Favourite Animal
My favourite animal is the dog. A dog is a friendly and useful animal. It is known as a faithful friend of humans. I love dogs very much.
Dogs have four legs, two ears, a nose, and a tail. They have soft fur and sharp teeth. They can run fast and hear very well.
Dogs eat meat, rice, bread, and other food. They like to play with people. They also love to go for walks. Puppies are very cute and playful.
Dogs can guard our houses. They bark when they see strangers. Some dogs also help the police and rescue people. They are very clever animals.
I like dogs because they are loyal, brave, and friendly. I want to have a dog as my pet. I will give it food, love, and good care. A dog is truly a wonderful animal.
Comments
Post a Comment