My Village Essay
My Village
My village is a beautiful and peaceful place. It is surrounded by green fields, trees, and small hills. The air is fresh and clean. I love my village very much.
There are many houses in my village. Most people are farmers. They grow rice, wheat, vegetables, and other crops. They work hard in their fields.
My village has a school, a temple, and a small market. There is also a playground where children play different games. The people in my village are kind and helpful.
I have many friends in my village. We play together and enjoy our free time. During festivals, all the people celebrate together. We help each other in times of need.
I am proud of my village. It is simple, beautiful, and peaceful. I love its green fields, fresh air, and friendly people. I always wish to keep my village clean and beautiful.
Comments
Post a Comment