My Favourite Teacher Essay

 My Favourite Teacher

My favourite teacher is my English teacher. Her name is Mrs. Sharma. She is kind, friendly, and helpful. She teaches us with love and care.

She explains every lesson in a simple way. She speaks clearly and makes our class interesting. She always helps us when we do not understand something.

My teacher is very hardworking. She comes to class on time and checks our homework. She teaches us good manners and good habits. She also tells us to be honest and kind.

I like her because she treats all students equally. She listens to us and understands our problems. She always encourages us to study well and do our best.

I respect my favourite teacher very much. She is not only a good teacher but also a good guide. I am happy to be her student. I will always remember her with love and respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CITY LIFE VS VILLAGE LIFE

Leave this Chanting and Singing : Extra Practice Questions with Answers

कक्षा ११ शिक्षा र विकास एकाइ २शिक्षाका विभिन्न दृष्टिकोणहरू